RVNA has home health care Bethel, and surrounding towns with a registered nurse available 24-hours a day for at-home care Bethel.
Join RVNA’s “Circle of Caring.”
We provide home health care Bethel to you regardless of where you are; at home, hospital, rehabilitation center, assisted living, skilled care facility.
Our team of skilled, home health care Bethel professionals includes:
- Registered Nurse Case Management
- Primary Care Nursing
- Specialty Nursing including; Transitional Care [from one setting to another], Chronic Disease Management Specialty Programs, Behavioral Health Nursing, Maternal/Child Health Nursing
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapist
- Medical Social Worker/Care Management
RVNA’s home health care Bethel Paraprofessionals include:
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Makers
Physical Therapy Home Health Services areas of expertise include the following:
- Seven days a week physical therapy
- Pre-Operative home safety evaluation
- CPM Machine management
- Home Health Navigator [visits in the hospital]
- Physical Therapy weekend visits
- Lymphedema Certified Trained Therapists
- RVNA member of Continuum of Care
- Occupational Therapist-post-operative-ADL training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation program
- Home healthcare aides
RVNA has received the HomeCare Eite 2013 Award for Excellence for the 2nd year in a row!
This recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the U.S. The HomeCare Elite identifies the top 25 percent of Medicare-certified agencies and highlights the top 100 and the top 500 agencies overall.